You have to be a member of that forum to see the pic, biggin'. Hit reply on a post, then click on the third button from the left above the comment box, post the URL in the box.
Do you like dags?
I have two Dachshunds' that are absolutely a great gift and great pets. Unfortunately I'm not able to keep them due to the fact I have too many dogs as it is. Both are male, both are black and tan. These pups are 100% purebred and have their AKC papers. Both have been wormed and had there shots. The pups cost $200 a piece, which is a steal. If you have any other questions feel free to send me a private message and we'll discuss the pups.
these are my best friends dog, buy these [censored]
and i have no idea how to upload pics here anymore, heres a safe LINK, its a safe forum.
[ame="http://fullthrottleforums.com/showthread.php?p=393366#post393366"]http://fullthrottleforums.com/showthread.php?p=393366#post393366[/ame]
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
You have to be a member of that forum to see the pic, biggin'. Hit reply on a post, then click on the third button from the left above the comment box, post the URL in the box.
Do you like dags?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
i tried that, but the pics are an attachment from that forum, and they wont show on here
i dont like dogs, no, but i can vouch these are great dogs for a great price.
i bet if you offered 350 for both hed take it
anyone who wants the pics IM me
HearlMonster on AIM
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Ah. I see.
It's dags, not dogs. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
i havent seen snatch in so long i passed over that heh
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Dags?
Yeah dags!
Oh dogs, sure I like dags.
I want a caravan fer me ma. She's partial to the perrywinkle blue.
It was us that wanted the caravan.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks